Waste2Taste is looking for an enthusiastic
18 hours p/w plus possible overtime.
Core hours Tuesday to Thursday – 8.30am – 2.30pm
Key Tasks/Outline of post:
- Responsible to Company Directors
- Work as part of a small team of staff and volunteers
- Assist with catering jobs
- Delivery of catering jobs within Oxfordshire
- General kitchen/KP tasks
- Opening and closing the café
- Serving customers
- Assist with Health and Wellbeing Workshops (as required)
- Some weekend work will be required
General Company-wide tasks:
- Attending training associated with the post as required
- Any other tasks as agreed with the Directors in line with the role
- Working within the organisation’s procedures and policies (i.e. safeguarding and data protection)
- Working towards the organisation’s social and environmental objectives
- To attend staff meetings and supervision as required
The successful applicant:
- Cares about the environment
- Cares about community and social impact
- Can drive and has own car
- Is enthusiastic about food and can cook with whatever ingredients are available
- Has a good sense of humour
- Self-motivated and able to take direction
- Is inclusive and non-judgemental
- Is a good communicator and be able to communicate verbally in English
A background check may be required for the role.
Team members hired for delivery work will be required to have a clean driver’s license and valid insurance.
Pay and benefits:
£10.02 per hour. 5.6 weeks’ paid holiday (pro rata),
Paid driving expenses
Statutory pension (if applicable)
To Apply for this role:
Please send your C.V and covering letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications -
20th December 2019.
Interviews will be held on – 8th and 9th January 2020.